This panel allows you to connect an hotline site by giving its address,
port, login and password.
- Server address is mandatory. You can use either IP address or hostname.
- port is optionnal and the
default port number (5500) is used if you put nothing here.
- login and password are optionnal.
- Site name is only used when you want to add this site to the
bookmarks. It can be empty. It can't contain a ',' else your bookmarks will
be corrupted (you must edit manually the file to remove or change appropriate
Once you have filled fields, you can:
- clear : clear all fields of this panel.
- add site to bookmark : put current parameters inside the bookmarks
and keep current connect window open.
- close : close the connect window but keep current parameters.
- connect : run a connexion task, close the connect window and keep
Every entered parameters will be available the next time you open this window.
In the future, these functions may move into a plugin.
Go to previous page,
Table of content,
Copyright© 1998-2001, firstname.lastname@example.org