Tracker scanner offers similar functions as tracker window.
Only new functions will be described here.
The left part of the window displays the list of trackers contained in your
bookmarks. You can select one or more trackers to scan.
Buttons have the following functions:
- Trackers is a toggle allowing you to show/hide the tracker list.
- Clear selected trackers removes the selection in the tracker list.(not the tracker name, only selection).
- Select all trackers does the same as if you manually select all
- Start scan runs the scan process with selected trackers. Running a
scan process doesn't clear hotline site list but at new site to the current list.
You can make as many scans as you want at the same time.
- Clear site list erases the hotline site list.
- Find site on regex starts search of a regex in the site list.
- up arrow/down arrow display previous and next site matching the regex.
- Display site content opens a browser to display the last known site content, if available.
- Open site in another GHX creates a new GHX an open the selected site inside. The display can
Each time a tracker delivers its site list, this list is mixed with the
current content of the tracker scanner window. Existing sites are updated,
new are added. The site list is alphabetically sorted. There is no way for
GHX to find site to remove, the list can only grow.
Go to previous page,
Table of content,
Copyright© 1998-2001, email@example.com