Trackers are sites maintaining list of hotline sites. When you contact a
tracker site, the site list is displayed in the tracker window. The list
of available functions is listed below:
- ??? is not for help, it does nothing, here only for development,
- Add to bookmark add the currently selected line to the bookmark.
- The third button forces GHX to reload current tracker list. This is
useful because tracker content dynamically changes.
- Find site on regex run a search based on the Regex field
content. Every site name, site address or site description matching the regular
expression (regex) will be prepend by a red checkmark . GHX automatically
moves to the first checkmark of the list. Each time you run a search, previous
checkmarks are cleared.
On the site list, you can do the following actions:
- 1 click (un)selects a line. Only 1 line can be selected at a time.
- double-click runs the connexion process using the line parameters.
- ALT key + double-click opens the Site connect window and filled
it with the line parameters.
All double-click actions are affected by the
smart bookmark function.
Go to previous page,
Table of content,
Copyright© 1998-2001, email@example.com