This panel allows you to connect an hotline site by giving its address,
port, login and password. Fields are automatically filled using the last
connected site parameters.
- Server address is mandatory. You can use either IP address or hostname.
- port is optionnal and the
default port number (5500) is used if you put nothing here.
- login and password are optionnal.
- Site name is only used when you want to add this site to the
bookmarks. It can be empty. It can't contain a ',' else your bookmarks will
be corrupted (you must edit manually the file to remove or change appropriate
line). You can also directly reach the ten last connected sites using the arrow
on the right (not visible on this image).
Once you have filled fields, you can:
- clear : clear all fields of this panel.
- add site to bookmark : put current parameters inside the bookmarks
and keep current connect window open.
- close : close the connect window but keep current parameters.
- connect : run a connexion task, close the connect window and keep
Every entered parameters will be available the next time you open this window.
Go to previous page,
Table of content,
Copyright© 1998-2001, email@example.com